Product Name: Scratch Cut
Intended Use: Compound specially for paint surface
pH: Slightly alkaline
Country of Manufacturer: Japan
Contents in the box:
- 1 x Scratch Cut 150ml (for approximately 4 cars)
- 1 x Scratch Cut Finishing 50ml (for approximately 4 cars)
- 2 x Utility Sponge Half
- 2 x Utility Sponge
- 2 x Basic Cloth Small
- Full-Colour Picture Instruction Manual
Restore the original best condition by removing dullness and minor scratches
Car body surfaces are getting dull and losing its gloss with ages. The main reason of them is scratches made during washing and wiping. Those uncountable small scratches make paint surfaces look dull and water scales easily occur on the surfaces.
Scratch Cut is the dedicated compound for paint surfaces used by professionals to remove scratches made during washing and wiping. Those scratches can be made by machine wash and even hand wash.
The biggest difference of Scratch Cut compared to other polishing compounds is that Scratch Cut is the non-silicon-type. The majority of polishing products contain silicon in order to have both polishing and gloss effects at the same time. Because of having silicon with compound together, particles of the compound will slip due to the silicon. As a consequence of this, the compound cannot perform its polishing capability accordingly.
Thus, if you want to restore the original best condition of paint surfaces, Scratch Cut, non-silicon-type compound, is necessary.
The latest and new technology of combining several polishing particles to remove dirt and scratches
Scratch Cut is specifically made to perform the quality polishing for car paint surfaces by the new technology of combining several polishing particles and the new manufacturing method. The product can provide the highest capable polishing power that you have never seen before.
Deep scratches and hard water spots could not improve by even machine polishing. That depends on the deterioration of cars surface condition.
- Deep scratches and hard water spots could not be improved by whichever hand polishing or machine polishing. That depends upon deterioration and conditions of car surfaces.
- If you wish to make gloss on polished surfaces by Scratch Cut, please use Scratch Cut Finishing. The same application method is used for Scratch Cut and Scratch Cut Finishing.
SENSHA chooses the best match Scratch Cut for your car
The majority of compounds sold in shops are made for a wide range of cars, means these products are just acceptable for many cars. They may be good but not the best. The painting of cars varies depending on manufacturers and types, years and colors and many others. However, SENSHA believes that it is necessary to use different mixture types of compounds to match various specifications, characteristics and conditions of each car.
It is critical to use the polishing compound suited to your car in order to work effectively and safely. Obviously, you will damage your car by using unsuited products, require more time to complete work and even result in making issues which cannot be fixed. Our engineers deploy 6-8 different compounds properly according to car specifications, characteristics and conditions.
When you purchase Scratch Cut, we will ask your car information (manufacturer, model, year of manufacture, body color and things and areas especially wanting to improve) and we select the best match mixture of Scale Clean for you based upon the information provided.
- If your car information is not provided, we will select one suited for a wide range of cars. Please provide your car information.
- It may take a little longer to deliver your product when we are receiving an excessive amount of orders. Please kindly understand this.